Dpiction remains committed to safe working practices during the Covid-19 pandemic. We actively review the advice and guidance provided by the UK Government and Public Health England.
Following the recent announcement, we are introducing additional steps/ requirements intended to minimise the risk of Covid transmission. These are detailed below:
- If any member of your household show symptoms of Covid-19, or is self-isolating, please notify us as soon as possible. In this instance, we will reschedule the appointment.
- Likewise if a member of Dpiction displays any symptoms or has to self-isolate, we will contact you as early as possible to reschedule the appointment.
- We will sanitise our hands before entering the property and will carry out the shoot wearing appropriate PPE. Equipment will also be sanitised before and after each appointment.
- Occupants will be asked to wear a mask and maintain a safe distance of 2m during the appointment. Alternatively you may choose to vacate the property until we have completed the shoot – usually 1 hour.
- We are unable to handle personal property and/or household items during the shoot. It is therefore imperative that your home is ready to be photographed on our arrival.
- Lastly should you not feel comfortable with the above measures and wish to postpone the shoot, please notify us as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support and cooperation.